[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:45:49 PST 2015

Yall keep me laughing, forgot to mention good advertisement. Yes tell the
big fella about it he will sure enough like my opinion.  Now soon i am going
to look at it in detail, search out see what`s on there. Just do not want to
get this old XP computer mixed up with the scantily clad tractor`s er
ladies.
 Soon as yall get this straight, we need to talk about an F-12 tractor that
I cant get in time.
No hurry just a thought.
K M