[AT] Plows, was Re: Supervision

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Sat Jun 27 06:27:46 PDT 2015

Cecil

Interesting that you are where the Holme plow was invented.  I have one,
but branded Yeoman's.  He was the guy who developed the Yeoman's Keyline
system of plowing, (using the Holme chisel plow) which included tricks for
dam location in the Aus landscape (on the keypoint, where the slope
changed) and keyline flood irrigation.

I no longer use the plow: can't buy the special soil busting points:-(

JV