[AT] Plows, was Re: Supervision

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jun 27 05:03:48 PDT 2015

The old tractor mechanic, who taught me the trade over 50 years ago, had
worked in a Moline dealership for many years in OKC.   He would tell
about the only plows that could pull the red clay in OK, were Moline &
Oliver.  He also would talk about which brand bought Moline & Oliver
plows and painted them their colors.  Here in OK, if we plow 8 to 10
inches deep, it is deep.  We usually only plow to roll up the terraces
when they get worn down.   I am in the part of the country where the
Graham Hoeme plow was invented.

Cecil in OKla