[AT] Plows, was Re: Supervision

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Fri Jun 26 20:47:11 PDT 2015

Grant, I forgot to mention the 60 isn't enough tractor to handle an 825 Roll-over plow. It could plow with it in good soil at 6 to 8" deep but the three point hitch would struggle and so would the Power- Trol just to lift it and would need a whole bunch of front frame weights to keep the front end down even if it could lift it.  Never tried. I have used the 825 on my 1958 JD 620 and 720. It's even a load for those and they have a conventional three point hitch. The only way the 60 has been able to lift the 825 is with the Du-All loader to get it off of a trailer.