[AT] Hay

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Jun 10 20:00:41 PDT 2015

Turned out to be less humid Wednesday than I'd expected, so by late
afternoon the young guy who bales my few acres of hay figured it was plenty
dry and we ought not let the remaining hours of daylight go to
waste--especially with a forecast for higher humidity and scattered
thunderstorms Thursday.  He'd raked the main field before I got home then
switched to baling once a couple other kids came to help, leaving the raking
in the smaller areas to me and the trusty Super M.  It's just grass hay but
it looks, feels, and smells good.  Quite a nice evening.   (At least up
until the knotter broke halfway into the second wagonload and defied all
efforts to fix it in the field.  Oh well.)

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/raking_hay_20150610.jpg.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio