[AT] Hay

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 10 20:13:10 PDT 2015

Ah the joys of making hay. I can appreciate all you've said.

I have a few acres here to make and watching the weather. Hopefully soon I can get the old Ford 801 and IH 990 conditioner in the field. The neighbor will round bale the first crop with new JD equipment. The later crops will see the old IH 46 square baler. That's my idea of making hay!

Sent from my iPad