[AT] out with the old

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 18 18:26:55 PST 2015

On 1/18/2015 7:51 PM, Edchainsaw at aol.com wrote:
> this past summer I was using my 32yr old  852 New Holland baler when  it
> exploded --  bracket that hold the idlers on the back for the main  bale
> chains metal fatigued and that was that...

I guess that is similar to my 847 NH chain baler. It was a $1200 auction
sale purchase for me nearly ten years ago and I have had good luck with it.
For the few cattle I keep that is all the baler I need and has likely
paid for itself by now. I oil those chains after every time I use it.
Soak it down good
with used motor oil. Hoping it lasts me til I'm out of business. There
should be a few good parts machines out there to fix up your baler.

Ralph in Sask.