[AT] Cold weather starting

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Wed Jan 7 06:33:06 PST 2015

Good luck, Cecil, and try to keep warm. Oh, and please close the door, just
reading about that wind chill makes me shiver.

Phil in TX
American by birth, Texan by choice, Southern by the grace of God!

--- crbearden at copper.net wrote:

From: Cecil R Bearden <crbearden at copper.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] Cold weather starting
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 06:39:16 -0600

Having to feed cattle every day is really fun here in OKla where the
wind comes sweeping down the plain...   7 deg tonight with a 25 to 35mph
wind gusting to 40mph.  That puts the wind chills way below zero. <snip>
With this wind, that is going to be a really cold job...  I know it is
not as cold as Ralph has to endure, but for OKla, this is cold.
They are closing some schools because of the wind chill..........

Cecil in OKla