[AT] Cold weather starting

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:21:47 PST 2015

I used to always want to convert a barn into a house and have a silo with a
spiral staircase up the center and have book shelves all of the way
around...

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Dean Vinson <dean at vinsonfarm.net> wrote:

> A few months back, I climbed to the top of my 50' concrete silo to get a
> look around from up there.  Nice early sunny morning so I figured the light
> and views would be great and I'd get some good pictures of the place.   The
> original ladder is still there but I decided to climb up the big rungs
> inside the silage chute on the side instead.   I got to the top and looked
> around and it was indeed a pretty nice view, but I thought "You know, I
> just
> don't need any photographs badly enough to let go of this rung, even with
> one hand," so I went right back down.  Don't plan to make any more trips to
> the top.  (Unless I get inspired to build a lighthouse or something up
> there, thanks to ideas from Chuck Bealke and Greg Hass... :)
>
> Dean Vinson
> Saint Paris, OH
>

> --

Nothing will teach you patience like a horse. Rule #1, the horse is rarely
wrong...
If you want to get inside of a horse's head love is the key, not anger or
impatience and never revenge. Pet it, groom it, feed it, water it; and only
then ask it to work with you as a friend.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com