[AT] was oil dry now Congratulations to Chuck and cold weather ramble

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 26 13:51:30 PST 2015

On 2/26/2015 6:00 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> Phil, that is really crazy.  At that time yesterday I was loading a
> pickup on a trailer and sweating as the temperature was climbing from
> 50deg,  It was shirtsleeve weather here in Central OK yesterday.   At
> 6am now it is 23deg with a 24mph wind gusting to 45.  The high is
> predicted in the low 30's
> Crazy weather.....
>
> Cecil in OKla

I was sweating today too getting things ready to load cattle. Came in
the house for a drink
and to see just how "hot" it was out there. I figured by the way I felt
it must be up around
+20. In fact the temp was still -12F.  Bright sunshine and no wind make
it a pleasant day
here in Sask. even at sub zero temps. The old 2090 fired up on the first
turn of the starter after
being plugged in with the block heater running all night. I could tell
it was frosty though just
looking at the shadows in the dawn's early light. The huge cloud of
vapour from the exhaust
tells the story.

Ralph in Sask.