[AT] was oil dry now Congratulations to Chuck and cold weather ramble

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 26 04:00:32 PST 2015

Phil, that is really crazy.  At that time yesterday I was loading a
pickup on a trailer and sweating as the temperature was climbing from
50deg,  It was shirtsleeve weather here in Central OK yesterday.   At
6am now it is 23deg with a 24mph wind gusting to 45.  The high is
predicted in the low 30's
Crazy weather.....

Cecil in OKla