[AT] now Heart concerns

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 06:30:03 PST 2015

Doctors exist to fix broken people.  Until you are broken, they sit back
and watch you break yourself with bad choices such as smoking, drinking,
bad diet, insufficient fresh air and sunlight and exercise.  Doctors get
close to zero nutrition training in school.  They are not oriented towards
coaching you to do the right things to preserve health while you've got it;
they fix problems once they arise.  Their actions are largely controlled by
the insurance companies.  Doctors live in mortal fear of malpractice suits
and everything they do is intended to make sure they appease the insurance
companies so they don't lose their malpractice coverage.  And the rest of
what they do is dictated by those other insurance companies, health
insurance.  Doctors do what they will be reimbursed for.

SO