[AT] now Heart concerns

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Feb 21 13:05:56 PST 2015

I think the best advice is to follow your doctor's advice--OR get a new doctor!
	Dave
I always liked the doctor I had years ago. His first question was ALWAYS "Are you still smoking 4 packs of Pall Malls a day?" I would answer "Yes", and he would mutter "a$$hole", amd then go on with the yearly exam. Best doctor I ever had, and he now, has retired.