[AT] just a rant

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 15:15:26 PST 2015

I've only got one forum that I am active on. Most of the time folks are
civil but occasionally those that are the most knowledgeable can get
grouchy. I've also found one of the "knowledgeable" ones that is a pure
smarta%$ more times than not. He likes to scream "you are wrong therefore an
idiot" before he checks the facts. Funny thing is when you call him out and
present facts to back yourself up, he shuts up and goes away, speaks volumes
regarding his character.

John