[AT] just a rant

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 21:29:53 PST 2015

Thanks guys...    I found out the leader of this pack  of bullies was a
60yr old that had only driven a hand full of tractors in his  life and had no
knowledge of the Specifications of the tractors he was talking  about....
BUT HE WAS RIGHT ON with a bunch of kids ...   makes  me see how Adolf Hitler
could come to power....

We here have every major brand and a couple lesser knowns...   I  like each
in its own way...

we dont have a Ford truck or car--- grampa said his first car was a Model
A...  he truned that into a wagon i have... and that was all he  needed..
lol     (we have a  New Holland tractor  I call the Ford now)

and here near TerreHaute we got close to 10degrees today...   but  it was
nice out if you stayed for out for a limited time.