[AT] Welding Advice

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:58:08 PST 2015

Mike remember that what you are trying to do is essentially melt the two
pieces of steel together
the wire or the rod is filler but the metal being welded has to momentarily
melt for it all to flow
together.    You have to stay down in the puddle with the wire or rod.  If
the red spot is large
you are probably pulling out of the puddle too far.

Charlie