[AT] On topic, Back to Tractors

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 04:40:53 PST 2015

Changing heading, but maintaining the body.

Thanks Spencer. My delete button is wearing out.

My tractor projects have mainly maintaining my snow removal machines. Repaired fuel pump oil leak on the Case 644 loader tractor Mounted snow blower on the 222 and mounted the grader, maintainer on the 700. Has worked to keep most of the snow at bay.

Gene

Sent from Windows Mail