[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Feb 5 14:16:52 PST 2015

Really what I am saying is that both sides just need to take a break and talk about tractors.

So I am not disagreeing with you Dave - nor agreeing with you.   Just pointing out this age old debate over car safety, air quality, and other common resources won't be settled here.  Especially considering how many great minds and great blood has been squandered over defending or forming political frameworks that were left, right and center of it.

And it hasn't been settled yet.

So before AT list blood gets spilt next, back to tractors. (-:

Spencer