[AT] On topic, Back to Tractors

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:24:09 PST 2015

My shop is basically un-heatable. It can be pretty comfortable in hot
weather. In cold weather you couldn't get it warm if you sat it on fire...
Even when we get a warm day or two the shop stays really cold. Some of it
may be my thinner blood I guess. I used to go out in the mornings and open
the doors to let the cold out. I hope to make some major improvements in
making it heatable.
I have ran a couple of battery chargers on some stuff, moving them from one
thing to another. I also picked up a couple of float chargers from Rural
King to help keep some up.
Why yes, I am ready for spring...
:-)

--