[AT] pull type corn shellers?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 18:14:56 PST 2015

OK, glad to know somebody has seen them. I never heard of my family selling
corn until they bought a self propelled combine. Prior to that they picked
it on the ear and either fed the whole ear, or shelled it in a New Holland
stationary sheller and then ran it through a hammer mill or grist mill to
make feed. This was normally done in small batches, I guess they shelled and
ground enough for just a few weeks at the time. I have no idea what they did
if they had a great crop and had more than they needed.

John Hall