[AT] Need help troubleshooting engine/compressor

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:55:42 PDT 2015

Cecil, I would disconnect the INLET VALVE CONTROL  ROD ( see top left
corner of photo ) and manually shut off air intake . The compressor should
NOT build up any air pressure with that valve shut off ( unless it is
sucking air downstream of the valve) which it shouldn`t . That way you can
safely run the motor without disconnecting the compressor from the motor
OR, you could back off the PRESSURE REGULATOR SCREW ( unscrew it ) to
maintain little to NO air pressure . The REGULATOR is shown mounted next to
the SULLICON Control .I would count the turns I unscrewed it so I could put
it back at same setting .