[AT] Interesting AC-B

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 14:08:11 PDT 2015

Well worth a grand if it runs. Not impressed with the restoration. Oil
filter and carb are leaking. Front tires are a mess with cracks, not to
mention overspray. The tractor obviously spent many years outdoors and was
never repainted along the way---way too many pits in the sheet metal. The
steering wheel spokes are a mess. If he wouldn't have said it was the best
restoration, I'd overlook that stuff, but since he said it I'll call him out
on it.

John Hall