[AT] Interesting AC-B

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:53:18 PDT 2015

I'm glad we have something to talk and "argue" about and that it's about a
"B". For me, this is the ultimate tractor at the ultimate size. (Well,
maybe a G is a better size but I have yet to see one of those in the wild
in these parts) I don't care to think how my Grandfather had his land
broken to begin with, but for most of my lifetime his B I now own was all
he needed to turn and cultivate what he still farmed.

P.S. I know we aren't really arguing about this here- just talking.
Nit-pickin' is allowed.

Warren