[AT] NH TS110 engine noise.

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 07:28:27 PDT 2014

Cecil,
Your good descriptions and reasonably detailed analyses are certainly
appreciated by myself, and many others I am sure.   Also your huge variety
of equipment, sometimes unusual equipment, makes for very interesting and
informative reading.  Doesn't put any bread on your table, but has many of
us reading all of your posts.
I must ask; brief description of your farming operation; acres, crops,
topography, etc.
I almost made it to your farm approx eight years ago when Allis Chalmers
G.O.O. show was at Pawnee, OK and we spent a couple days at sister in Tulsa
and a day at cousin in n.w. OK City; at that time I had misconception that
you were a couple hours n.w. of OK City.  Cousin passed away couple years
ago.
Herb(GA)