[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 19:12:06 PDT 2014

Goodness thats a ton of old iron to have to keep running! Have you thought
about thinning the herd down a bit and rebuilding some of your better
machines? We got in that situation here a few years back with lawnmowers. I
finally made a deal with dad, ditch 3 or 4 of his and I'd get a nice
one---lot less headache now.

Are you actually close to all those dealers? We're about 15 miles from a
Deere dealer, 1/2 hr from a Mahindra, and well over an hour to a Case-IH
dealer or Massey. I'd have to get on the internet to find a dealer for Case,
Ford, Belarus or Oliver.

If it makes you feel better, my dump truck goes for new tires next week and
the combine is in the shop with the concave, radiator, and tailings elevator
out--need to start shelling corn in a couple weeks.

John Hall