[AT] Straight 10W

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Oct 21 16:38:54 PDT 2014

Probably MORE than you would use in a lifetime Dean, but it can be had online at http://www.amazon.com/Kendall-1042767-Non-Detergent-SAE-Motor/dp/B004RNSUA8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413934376&sr=8-1&keywords=10W+motor+oil With "prime" there is no shipping cost, so it would be ~$3,37 a qt. Do you not have a JD dealer near you?
	Dave