[AT] Straight 10W

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 21 17:48:16 PDT 2014

I think you can safely use hydraulic fluid.  In fact I believe many hydraulic oils that are available are ISO 32, which is 10w I'm pretty sure.

Some of the John Deere experts need to jump in here.  All my Deeres are/were too old for live PTO/hydraulics  so I don't have direct experience.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone