[AT] Shows and hydraulics

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Mar 18 12:53:13 PDT 2014

Gene's reply was along these lines too.  I'll check the male ends of the implements that work with my tractor and compare.  I know there are a few minor variations to the pioneer quick connect/break-away couplers.  It would have to be minor because I would have noticed a gross difference, like poppet vs ball, etc.

I have not taken the drill back to the county because of the weather.   So I can compare the male ends on the implements and drill .

Thanks!

PS. I don't think wear is an issue because my females were replaced last year and the grain drill male ends certainly looked A-OK

Spencer
Sent from my iPhone