[AT] Shows and hydraulics

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 13:55:45 PDT 2014

I'm with Gene and Greg, something sounds mismatched or damaged with the
couplers. We've got IH, Deere, and something else here with an oddball,
maybe ISO or something like that? I've had to buy 2 or 3 sets of adapters to
accommodate this stuff, my local Deere dealer had the adapters. Kind of
scary if you were able to partially get the hoses plugged in, stay clear if
something doesn't look plugged in tight.

By the way, I've got a 12ft cultimulcher, one of the big ones, not the kind
you pull behind a grain drill. I lift it just fine with a Farmall M.  It's a
lot older and probably much less operating pressure than your tractor.

John Hall