[AT] Shows and hydraulics

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Mar 18 12:37:44 PDT 2014

The fact that it wouldn't go either way sort of limits the options, so
I'll just throw out what happened to us once. We checked many things,
but it turned out to be, for whatever reason, that when we hooked up the
hoses the two tips inside did not match and thus only one hose was
actually open and thus the oil could not circulate. We put a new coupler
on the tractor and all was fine. Same as you, the implement worked on
other tractors and the tractor worked on other implements, but the two
would not work together. Probably not it, but not impossible.
    Greg Hass