[AT] JD 620

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Thu Jul 3 03:17:14 PDT 2014

   What are you saying Ralph. That you are getting tougher or weather
   milder.
   R Fink
   PA

   On 07/02/14, Ralph Goff<alfg at sasktel.net> wrote:

   On 7/2/2014 3:54 PM, charlie hill wrote:
   > Heat Howsers are not something we know much about down
   > this way. I was imagining that it might be to protect corn
   > shucks from a mounted picker from catching fire. Sounds like
   > the collective JD wisdom of the list has it figured out!
   >
   > Charlie
   The heat houser was a popular item here in the fifties, sixties, even
   later. My dad had one on the Cockshutt 50 for winter use and sometimes
   right through spring seeding. I know we had days this spring when I
   said
   to myself I would hate to be sitting on an open tractor for hours. I
   still have a couple of them. One for the 40 and one for the 50 but I
   have not installed them in a few years.
   Ralph in Sask.