[AT] JD 620

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 3 07:41:44 PDT 2014

On 7/3/2014 4:17 AM, R Fink Sr wrote:
>     What are you saying Ralph. That you are getting tougher or weather
>     milder.
>     R Fink
>     PA

Most likely I am getting lazier. It is a bit of work to install and then
take off the heat houser. Plus maybe we have better clothes to keep warm
out on the open tractor nowadays. My dad never had insulated ski pants,
just thin coveralls over blue jeans and long johns. His knees got so
cold sitting on the open tractor it was hard to straighten them out. A
heat houser actually sent the heat of the tractor engine back to the
operator. It was a big improvement over sitting in the open.

Ralph in Sask.