[AT] Winter storm and cold

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Jan 6 21:07:21 PST 2014

Funny, I think that pendulum swings both ways Dean. A few years ago
after my wife completed her medical training she was offered a job in
Slidell, LA. (note we're from Michigan) The Dr that was hiring her was
right up front with her and said," I'm not going to lie, the first
summer is going to be rough". He said the humidity and heat was going to
be unbearable, but after a few years we would be used to it. She didn't
end up taking the job, and thankfully so, they've been hit by 2
hurricanes since then.

Mike M