[AT] Winter storm and cold

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Mon Jan 6 20:05:13 PST 2014

If I am reading this right .... you pulled a set of injects out of a tractor
in a shop at -15F. How in the world do you anything with gloves on or how do
you keep metal from sticking to your hands?  Just wondering.

Younger days stories: We had hogs, so out to the field or down the road I
went with an M and chains. The first we put on chains, my uncle said, NO 4th
gear, I asked why and he did not reply.  So the next day I popped her into
4th gear. To see all of that heavy iron leaving surface of the tire was
enough to slow this 16 yr old down. Never drove in 4th with chains on again.

Paul