[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:15:01 PST 2014

John really donot know why the monument,  but in the link of Jim Becker
there is another tractor a 1530 thoug on a monument too.

Thakyou to all for the answers, this list is very special,  i recived  lot
of answers in no more than 30 minutes, here i have learnt many thins about
 mecanic and common sense,  alon the years reading your posts.

I begun 2014 year  in good condition yesterday i receibed the book  IHC Red
tractors from 1985 to 2013. nice work.

I wish a happy  and prosperous 2014 year for all the IHC people, and thanks
again for the answer,  (The video is very good and interesting  too)