[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 5 08:05:10 PST 2014

Maybe we in the U.S. and other areas consider the definition of monument
differently.  It is not unusual to see a tractor or a something similar
in fornt of a dealer that has been in business for many years setting on
a brick or stone base like that.    Whne we think monument we think of
something important to be remembered or honored, not just a base to
support something.