[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 18:19:44 PST 2014

It is a Regular. I think I remember reading somewhere about some Regulars being exported to Russia. It looks to be a Narrow tread
with wide front axle.

The upright exhaust probably isn't original, but IH did make a manifold that could have been added later.
Looks like someone "wrote" something on the side of the radiator with an arc welder.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.