[AT] Rewinch batteries

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 24 21:02:12 PST 2014

I have an old 75 IHC Loadstar 2 ton that is run about every 3 months.  I
bought it in 1982 It had a Delco Battery in it at that time Probably the
original..  The truck ran newspapers on a 300 mile route Daily through
OKlahoma. The Delco Battery went bad in 1990.  Since that time is has
had 2 batteries in it.   It just does not use up batteries.  The last
battery in it was a private label from SAM's Club.   I have not had any
luck with first line Interstate Batteries, however, their Blem batteries
have served me well, some last   It just does not make sense.   I will
not buy a battery at Wal Mart, their batteries have never ran over 18
months for me...

Cecil in OKla