[AT] Rewinch batteries

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 24 19:59:04 PST 2014

The best battery I have ever had is the one that came in my 2003 Toyota
Tundra.  It was made by Exide and has a Sept 2002 date stamped on it.

When the battery was 9 years old, my wife refused to drive the truck again
until I replaced the battery, so I went to Advance Auto and bought their
Autocraft Gold 84 month pro-rated, 36 month free replacement  battery.
My Ford 1520 tractor needed a battery at that time so the original Tundra
battery went into the tractor, where it is still going strong.

The Advance Auto battery in the truck lasted just 28 months before having
to be replaced under warranty.

Alan