[AT] Snow

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 14 04:30:10 PST 2014

We ended up with about 12" of a snow/sleet combo (mostly snow this
time).  A power outage yesterday afternoon that lasted a couple hours
but otherwise no big problems here.  I was out just before the storms
hit Wed to make my usual visit to the Y and while out I grabbed my
weekly groceries.  Bread aisle was about half empty, milk and beer both
amply supplied and some traffic (it was before 8 AM so that was a bit
unusual) but no major rush.

Today's chores are to uncover the car so I can take my mom to the Dr's
office for a blood draw at 1 PM when they open and to see what the power
outage has done to her computer.  Beyond that the usual stuff.  I
suspect travel to the main road will be a bit tough but once past that
and with half a day of above freezing temps the main roads should be in
decent shape.

David
NW NC
a few miles west of ATIS central