[AT] Snow

R Fink rfinksr at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 03:39:13 PST 2014

Ralph here in central PA the smart weather guys said 2-4. I have not been
out in it yet to check but I would say 6-8 from what is on side walk and top
of my tractor snow blower. But have seen a lot worse and it is not that cold
temp around 25f no wind yet. We are lucky and have had snow all winter not
like NC G and others down south.
R Fink
PA