[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:55:43 PDT 2014

Thanks,  I'd just as soon have a livestock solution to my
grounds keeping but it's not possible where I live.

"U can hold mother nature back a little but she always wins."
exactly my point.  Mother nature always wins.   IF our human activity
can only mess this planet it is only up to the degree that we can no longer
survive here.  Once we are gone the problem will correct it's self.
We are living in a terrarium.  Everything that is here has always been here
except a meteorite here and there.   The only stuff lost from here is what
we've sent into deep space.  The rest just changes form from time to time.
Global warming if there is any will eventually cause a period of global
cooling
and vice versa.

There are some scientist out there these days that are educated beyond their
intelligence.

By the way, Fracking doesn't bother me one bit.  Like any thing else there
is a right
way and a wrong way to do it but the end result is in our favor.

Charlie