[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 18:30:51 PDT 2014

Appreciate that Charlie, lawns just don't do much for me. I  understand
keeping the grass down to keep critters out of the house. I just  worked on
neighbors Husquvarna zero turn. The pulleys are so thin they spread  with a
little wear and chafe the belt a little rust an they eat belts. Another
neighbor has a dixie built like a tank. The motor has no clearance to change the
oil filter. I let things bloom for the bees an then rack it down with my
beat up  old John Deere (Kawasaki) 5 times a year. I am really lookin in to
Goats. Al  Gore is over the edge one way. But that frackin is the other side of
not so  smart. U can hold mother nature back a little but she always wins.

In a message dated 4/26/2014 7:48:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,