[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 26 17:38:13 PDT 2014

I really didn't want your environmental opinion but since you
offered it, a goat farts all day long every day.  That mower will
only fart a few hours a month.  I personally don't think either one
hurt anything but I'm willing to bet the goat does more environmental
damage than the mower.  (assuming he didn't exist unless I bought him for
the job)
I have nothing against goats.  I'd like to have a few but it won't be
to "save the earth" thank you Al Gore.

Charlie