[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 17:03:51 PDT 2014

Goats are best choice for planet~

In a message dated 4/26/2014 6:59:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidbruce at yadtel.net writes:

I have  been using a Simplicity Zero Turn for 3 years now.    I looked at
some others but settled on the Simplicity model I bought for a
combination of features, price, reputation and most importantly (for me)
the particular dealer.
Most of my mowing is on level ground or slight  slopes and I have no
issues there at all.  A small portion is on  steeper slopes and a zero
turn, steep slope and wet grass is a bad  combination.

David
NW NC