[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 26 17:33:20 PDT 2014

Thanks.   I think I want a lever stick type but I guess I won't know until I
spend
some time on one.  A good friend of mine had one of the old Dixon ZTR's with
the cone clutch drives.  On it the levers came up in front and out which
allowed
my friend to put foot pedals on the sticks.  He could steer it with his feet
unless
he needed to reverse it.  That thing was a pleasure to run but it eventually
got to the point that he couldn't keep it up.  He has a new Dixon now but
it, like
most of the brands have the sticks that come up the outside with the handles
turned
in.  That doesn't allow for fabricating foot pedals.

Charlie