[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

Brucemoden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 12:16:42 PDT 2014

Charlie,
I bought a Cub Cadet ZTR with the steering wheel in place of the individual hand steering controls, I opted for a 54" deck because we have a lot of trees that are less than 60" apart.   It was expensive (bought from our local dealer, rumor has it that those units are better than the same brand in big boxes).  We mow about 3 to 4 acres of lawn (some is a stretch to call it lawn).  My 20 year old grandson & I do the mowing & find it does a great job, better than my 48" Craftsman 36 hp regular ride on lawn tractor.
Bruce

Sent from my iPad