[AT] narrow vs. wide front tractors

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Apr 8 15:37:26 PDT 2014

Chuck, thanks for that link to your story.  It's been a mighty long time
since I browsed your website, and returning for a new visit was a pleasure.

For members of the list in general, I recommend strolling through some more
of Chuck's stories at http://web2.airmail.net/bealke/pastfarmlife.htm.
It'll be worth your while.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio