[AT] OT

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Sat Sep 21 13:55:36 PDT 2013

Gary i got the motor out and see what seal you were speaking about it can be
changed with just the wheel off. I cut the shuttle leaver and throttle lever
off and lifted top of column off to get motor out. A little welding when put
back together and think all will be well. May replace that seal while apart
it is seeping a little.
R Fink
PA