[AT] Non-member needs help in PA

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:23:39 PST 2013

I agree Cecil.  It also might help if he could pull the plow a bit faster.
A couple of other things, that looks like heavy soil.
If it's clay you need to know exactly when to plow it.
Too dry and you can't get the plow in the ground.
Too wet and you are stuck.  In between there is a sweet spot where the
clay will crumble but it has to be just right.
Also, it would have helped a lot if he had disked the field up good before
he tried to plow it.  That would cut the grass and roots up a bit and allow
it
to roll over more freely.

Charlie